We have different tiers of verification on Fliqpay, with each having its own requirements and features. Find out what you can do on the different tiers below.
When you sign up as a merchant, you are automatically classified in Tier 0. In this tier, you have access to view items on your dashboard, but will be unable to withdraw in cryptocurrency or fiat.
In this tier, you can accept payments and withdraw crypto currency, but cannot withdraw fiat. These are the additional information required to move to level 1:
Date of Birth, Selfie, Address, BVN/Social Security No.
Upgrading to this tier gives you complete access to all features on your dashboard. In this tier, you can accept payments and withdraw in crypto currency. You are also able to withdraw in fiat.
To upgrade to this tier, you are required to provide the following information:
- Proof of Address: the accepted documents include a Bank statement, Utility bill, or Tax bill.
- Government Issued ID: the accepted documents include a Drivers license, Government ID, or National Passport.
Apart from the increased limits on accounts, this tier differs from tier 2 in its additional requirement and is suited for only Corporations.
To be verified on this level, corporations will need to provide these additional documents:
- Business Registration Document
- Proof of Business Address
- Valid ID of directors
- Proof of Address of Directors
- Source of funds disclosure
Source of funds can be disclosed via any of the following documents:
- Recent Payslip from your employers
- Sale contract of a personal asset (house, car, company, etc.)
- Banks statement
- Heritage/gift (copy of will, notarized letter, etc)
- Loan agreements
- Other supporting documents (a letter signed by a Lawyer or a Notary Public, etc.)